Sometimes friends have to tell you things you might not like to hear, but need to. Ozjokes.com is that kind of friend. Everyone say it with us...
1) I will NOT get bad luck, lose my friends, or lose my
mailing lists if I DON'T forward an e-mail!
2) I will NOT hear any music or see a taco dog, if I do
forward an e-mail.
3) Bill Gates is NOT going to send me money. Victoria Secret
doesn't know anything about a gift certificate they're
supposed to send me.
4) Ford will NOT give me a 50% discount even if I forward my
e-mail to more than 50 people!
5) I will NEVER receive gift certificates, coupons, or
freebies from Coca Cola, Cracker Barrel, Old Navy, or anyone
else if I send an e-mail to 10 people.
6) I will NEVER see a pop-up window if I forward an e-mail!
(If you do, you have a virus or trojan.)
7) There is NO SUCH THING as an e-mail tracking program and
I am not STUPID enough to think that someone will send me
$100 for forwarding an e-mail to 10 or more people!
8) There is NO kid with cancer through the Make-a-Wish
program in England collecting anything! He did when he was 7
years old. He is now cancer free and 35 years old and
DOESN'T WANT ANY MORE POST CARDS, or GET-WELL CARDS!
9) The government does not have a bill in Congress called
901B (or whatever they named it this week) that, if passed,
will enable them to charge us 5 cents for every e-mail we
10) There will be NO cool dancing, singing, waving, colorful
flowers, characters, or program that I will receive
immediately after I forward an e-mail. NONE, ZIP, ZERO,
11) The American Red Cross will NOT donate 50 cents to
certain individuals dying of some never-heard-of disease for
every e-mail address I send this to. The American Red Cross
12) And finally, I WILL NOT let others guilt me into
forwarding at email by telling me if I don't I am not their
friend or that I'm a bad person.
Now, repeat this to yourself until you have it memorized,
and send it along to at least 5 of your friends before the
next full moon or you will gain twenty pounds in the next
three months! (No, not really! If you believe that last
statement, go back and read this message again!)