" I was doing a survey in London- the question was "What are your views on Migration to the UK?" 7% of people asked said they thought it was a good thing. 12% of people asked said they thought it was a bad thing. And 81% of people asked didn't speak English. "
12 Reasons to be Thankful
Sunday, 27 November 2005 08:45
That you Burnt the Turkey!!
1. Salmonella won't be a concern.
2. Everyone will think your turkey is Cajun blackened.
3. Uninvited guests will think twice next year.
4. Your cheese broccoli lima bean casserole will gain newfound appreciation.
5. Pets won't bother to pester you for scraps.
6. No one will overeat.
7. The smoke alarm was due for a test.
8. Carving the bird will provide a good cardiovascular workout.
9. You'll get to the desserts even quicker.
10. After dinner, the guys can take the bird to the yard and play football.
11. The less turkey Uncle You-Know-Who eats, the less likely he will be to walk around with his pants unbuttoned.
12. You won't have to face three weeks of turkey sandwiches.
|< Prev||Next >|